I am finding it hard to get motivated to workout today.
I did not have to go into work but had to get up early to go to a consultation for oral surgery.. eww!
After words, I got a lot done though.
- signed up to get finger printed again, they lost my original!!
- completed dental insurance
- set up an extra bank account
- brought my car in to check out a broken window
- got more coffee for the espresso machine
- went to check out running shoes, got inserts for shoes
- bought running shoes online (check out Road Runner Sports) –> 2 pairs, So Excited.!
- sent out stuff for school
- sent out a bunch of emails
I had wanted to get finger printed but have not accomplished this today!
Now All I have to do it RUN! & try out my new inserts! 🙂
How is your Friday going?
Any plans for the weekend?
How often do you replace your running/workout shoes?