I came home to a package on my doorstep…
I had forgotten about this, but a couple weeks ago I won this from Lizzie @ FitWithLizzie for a Brazillian Butt Lift Competition.
I decided to check it out tonight (after my car battery died and I had to get it replaced, waiting for AAA, gym closed, stomach hurt, and did not have enough energy…)
Let me explain a few things to you..
- i am a white girl. i do not mean anything against my fellow white girls but personally, (unless I have a couple drinks in me..) I cannot shake my hips! I have no ability to do this!!
- I have never been a big dancer. I was in ballet, jazz, and all that stuff when I was younger, but mostly for fun and to be with friends. I was always embarrassed because, I sucked at dancing. I am horrible. (AGAIN, unless i have some drinks in me ….)
This work out is ALL about having rhythm, shaking your hips, and completely choreographed. In the past, this has just not my thing.
I was pretty embarrassed doing this. I am so glad no one saw me (i hope not at least!!) I was a mess.
I DID sweat. I DID feel my abs working and my legs (in the secret work out, which was killer).
Overall, so far, just from tonight, NOT my thing. I will try out some of the work outs though.
I didn’t think P90X would be for me but I love it (by that i mean its a love / hate relationship ).
I will always try things more than a once or twice… So we will see, and I will let you know.
On the other hand, I am very excited for the gym tomorrow.
I had planned to go today, but when you wake up late, take a nap about 2 hours later, clean and then catch up on laundry, have to get a battery replaced, motivation kind of goes down, especially when it is so HOT. Take me back to the West Coast! This humidity is going to kill me!!!
Back to work tomorrow but I do have some good things to look forward to.
- NYC for the weekend to visit one of my friends, shopping, having a relaxing weekend with margaritas, runs, and watching girlie movies
- Boston in 3 weeks for a Bridal Shower
- my kittens are back! (almost)
- back into a routine, homemade meals, gym workouts/classes
- do you have any dance skills? or not?
- how do you feel about at home work out videos?
usually I am not, I like the gym, or outdoors. Gives me more motivation to be with others working out. I also do not have a lot of room in my house to do these workouts. I love P90X but other than that, I am a little unsure
3. anythings you are looking forward toward this week?
4. what do you do with your girlfriends when you get together?