Today’s Work Out
Not feeling inspired quite yet- so I will just post my morning work out.
42 minutes running at 7.7, 1.5 incline
11 minutes stairclimber- intervals
20 minutes 7.0 running, 5.0 incline (Killer)
2 minutes, 9.0, 1.0 incline
I had 1 egg with some egg whites, spinach, tomatoes, and pesto.. along with an apple and some nuts for breakfast — yummy, but shoulda made a smoothie!
Jay’s Mom is coming with a new pull out couch for us for our guest room/closet (i will take pictures later to explain) All we have now is a very uncomfortable futon couch!!
Meeting with a couple clients later today..
my two friends that I met in Australia and I are trying to find a good marathon to do this fall..
Here are some we have come up with..
- Santa Barbara (11/12): http://www.sbimarathon.com/
- Malibu (11/13): http://www.malibuintmarathon.com/index.htm
- Two Cities – Fresno to Clovis (11/6): http://www.runfresno.com/
- Pensacola – (11/13) – http://www.pensacolamarathon.com/
- Toronto (why not?) – 10/16 – http://www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com/en/index.htm
Any suggestions? We were thinking maybe Pensacola, Malibu, Toronto, Santa Barbara??